Thursday, June 7, 2007

SPEED STREET!

Ahh...Speed Street. One of the things I love most about Charlotte. Really how can one not? Only one of the biggest gatherings of country folk and rednecks...woohoo. (And yes I am being serious)
This year, Speed Street was kicked off with a concert by Sara Evans on Thursday Night.
I went out with Michelle and Lisa and we caught up with Ben, Anna, Sheldon, and Clay.
Here's Michelle and I looking like the hot ladies we are or at least I pretend to be!


Just Cheesin'


Michelle cheesin (if I am not mistaken (with the name) Michelle is actually wearing some blue Chuck T's)


This here is Ben - is he looking a bit Top Gunish?


Part of the Group - Ben, Anna, Lisa, Michelle, and I


Rest of the Group - Lisa, Sheldon, Clay, Michelle and I


We finished out the evening at the Starbucks (well one of them) in uptown. We actually met some awesome guys playing Chess and had great fun chatting with them!

No comments: