Thursday, June 7, 2007

How many catch up's can a girl do?

One day I will have life down to an art and will master the virtue of time management perfect...yeah right! With that being said here is yet another "catch up"! At least this one is just about my family and time spent down in GA!
As the majority of ya'll know - I have spent quite some time down in GA with the family. What do we do in GA? Well we go to Ikea, hit the Barbie (grill out), spend some time on the Hooch, Karaoke, Go Carts, well, the list goes on but we do have fun.

Yes, even Amber gets in on the Karaoke Action - I do believe she was the star of the show that night!
Easter 2007 - we had fun, of course - here are some pictures of our infamous Silly String battles - sure to happen every year.

This is Nanner - slightly covered in silly string with Cassie (Cyrus's girlfriend in the background)
Noone was safe - not even Danny (mom's boyfriend)
Is it just or does the silly string match Amber's dress? (I made that one!)

And of course, we have Tubs cheesin it with the can in his hand - probably ready to shoot me.

I have even braved Deedee's driving...crazy I know!


Our last trip to GA!
We went to Sharkies - sang some more Karaoke. As well as other fun things such as...
poking out our tongues (is that fun...who knows? It was to me.)
And clearly it's contagious!!!


And don't let the cute smile fool you, I had to bribe him with a trip to the park!


Mmmmhhh, perhaps a cute lady...in pink???


The Osmonds, The Partridge Family, Jackson Five - or perhaps just THE FAMILY!



On to our trip to the Chattahoochee - Cyrus decided to go for a ride though he was not properly dressed!



Lastly - Sister Barnes helped my children roast marshmallows. I don't think they were happier the whole evening than when they eating those marshmallows!

No comments: